Arvo consultant’s team has experience in the management and configuration of complex DSpace digital repositories, with strong requirements of availability. Our Installation Management Services offer an efficient remote management of DSpace installations, being in charge of the administration and monitoring, updates management and users support.
We manage the remote management contracts through Service Level Agreements. These agreements are measurable compromises, as they are agreed to fulfill the objectives set out by the Institution regarding the provision of services by our company and the service received by the users from the platform DSpace.
- Corrective and preventive maintenance. Resolution of incidents, DSpace parameterization, installation, application and configuration of patches or updates. Identification of recurrent and systemic issues, support to the first level of attention to users...
- Perfective Maintenance. Consultative support, analysis and identification of improvements, identification and incorporation of control and validations. Performance monitoring, backup-restore process, operation procedures, etc.
- Adaptative Maintenance. Parameter setting, personal training at first level, metadata configuration, systems of workflow for sending and archiving, reporting about the state and evolution of DSpace: installation, collections-communities, registered users, access, etc.
- Mantenimiento Evolutivo. Instalación de extensiones (add-ons), Integración con sistemas de identificación y autenticación externos a DSpace, integración con metabuscadores, gestores de referencias bibliográficos, redes sociales, plataformas de e-Learning, migración a versiones superiores.
- Evolutive Maintenance. Add-ons installations, integration with identification systems and external authentication, integration with metasearchers, biblio-references managers, socialmedia, e-Learning platforms, migration to higher versions, etc